Frequently Asked Questions
What is the airport address?
1755 Sessums Dr.
Redlands, CA 92374
If you're having trouble finding the airport, use our Brewery address:
1710 Sessums Dr.
Redlands, CA 92374
Where can I buy Tickets?
- Pre-sale Tickets will be available online via EventBrite and in the Tasting Room. Pre-sale tickets will help to reduce your wait time to get into AirFest, giving you more time to enjoy our music, airshow, and kids zone.
- General admission tickets will be available at the gate at 12 noon on May 14th, for $15. Kids tickets ($5) and VIP Tickets ($175) will also be available at the gate.
How will I receive my tickets from EventBrite?
- Immediately after completing your purchase with EventBrite, you will receive an email with your PDF Tickets attached. You can also access your tickets any time via the EventBrite App on your smartphone or by logging into your account on the EventBrite Website. If you have any difficulties with the EventBrite system, please contact their support team.
What should I wear?
- Please check the weather report before departing. Expect to be in the sun for the vast majority of the day. Hats, umbrellas and sunscreen are encouraged.
What is and is not allowed into the event?
- All Bags will be checked upon entry. Chairs, umbrellas, ez-up canopies, blankets and towels for seating are encouraged. We encourage you to bring water, in sealed, store-bought bottles. No other outside food, drinks, alcohol, or coolers will be allowed in the event. No bikes, skateboards, scooters, or other recreational transportation is allowed inside the venue. Bike racks will be provided on Sessums outside the main gate. The Brewery Tasting Room is outside of the event, and any beer purchased there will not be allowed in the event.
How much is parking?
- Parking with be $5, cash only, on the day of the event.
Will there be handicap accommodations?
- Yes, Handicap Parking will be available along Aviation Dr. Please refer to the parking map above. Enter on Dearborn and follow signs for Handicap parking. Keep to the right.
Are pets allowed?
- No. Service dogs are the only animals that will be allowed into the event.
What will be available for my kids?
- The Kids FunZone will be open from 12pm-7pm and will feature a display by the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) where kids can learn more about aviation. We will also have jumpers available for children of all ages. Please see our KidsZone page for the full schedule and listing of the events.
Is there a place for my bike to be locked up?
- Yes, we will provide bike racks. You are responsible for providing your own bike lock. Event organizers are not responsible for any lost or stolen bikes or accessories.
Are RV and/or overnight parking allowed?
- No. None of the parking lots used for the event allow RV or any overnight parking.
Will beer be served at the event?
- Yes. We will be serving over 35 different Hangar 24 beers. All beer has to be bought with tickets, which can be purchased at ticket booths. The price for beer tickets is $7 each. 1 Beer = 1 Ticket, and pour size vary based on the beer. Tickets are then redeemed for beer at draught trucks and trailers. The tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, and only good at the event until 9pm. Any unused tickets can not be refunded, so please ensure you buy a correct number of tickets. No beer will be served after 9pm. No packaged beer will be sold at the event; however, it will be sold, as usual, at the Tasting Room. No packaged beer will be allowed into the event.
- All guests wishing to purchase beer will be required to present identification. Please ensure that your ID is a valid, current, US-issued driver's license, identification card, military ID, or passport. Temporary licenses and/or expired IDs will not be accepted.
Will the public be allowed to sit in the airplanes?
- As a rule NO, however, each aircraft owner will have their own rules for what is and is not allowed with their aircraft. Plan on bringing a camera to take photos in front of the planes.
Will the event allow re-entry?
- Yes, upon exiting the festival grounds you will receive a hand stamp which will allow you to re-enter.
Is the Brewery Tasting Room open during the event?
- Yes, the Tasting Room, which is outside of the event area, will be open for normal business from 11am to 9pm on Saturday, May 14th. Tastings, pints, and packaged beer will be available, as usual. There is no charge to visit the Tasting Room.
What about bottles of the 7th Anniversary Pils?
- Hangar 24 will not be bottling its 8th Anniversary beer. The beer will be available on draught only, at the AirFest & 8th Anniversary Celebration and at the Tasting Room.
What if I have an aircraft I want displayed?
- We encourage aircraft owners to bring their display planes. Pilots must bring their own chocks. Free admission for pilots and their passengers will be provided. Space is limited. If you are interested in displaying an aircraft, please contact Sue or Paul Cook at (951) 780-3461, (951) 543-2654, or (951) 201 4450, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill out our Aircraft Display Application, and send the completed form to email@example.com.
Information for Parents:
- Bottles: allowed at AirFest. If you will be serving water to your child it must be in a sealed bottle. Water may also be purchased at AirFest.
- Baby Food: allowed, please bring a sealed container
- Strollers: allowed
We hope you and your family will have a great time!